Christmas on Etsy

Friday 23 December 2011

There are so many lovely things by such talented makers on etsy this Christmas. Not only are you supporting handmade when you buy on etsy, but it also gives you the opportunity to buy something really special for friends and family. I really tried to 'buy handmade' this Christmas (and I hope when I open my presents on Christmas day I find some handmade lovlies there too!)

The cutest cabin tags by Moikka Paper will finish off the perfect wrapped present.

Gifts for Her


Woven accessories in the lovliest neutral and pastel colours by Nanoukiko, I own two necklaces that I wear all the time and look great layered.

Maya Gencic ceramic coasters are the perfect handmade and unique gift.

Sweet little waldorf inspired wooden barns, cabins and houses by Woodie Blockhead.

Gifts for Him


These may be the best winter socks I've ever seen by Muza. Sadly, a little too expensive for me to splash out on for my man this Christmas.

Although this leather bowtie by Norwegian Wood is under gifts for men, I think I'd rather have it for myself.

A handy, 100% cotton common symbols tote bag by Bert Hodgson, makes a nice stocking filler.

Gifts for Me


Love this necklace by Amy Bengtson.

Will probably be treating myself to this Rob Hodgson print in the new year. Perfect woodlandy goodness.

I'm still loving Darlingtonia Moccasins but I'm currently coveting these Maroon Fringe ones (previously, it was all about the plain janes). One day I WILL own a pair!

These Going Hunting screen printed pillows by Bark Decor would be nice. One of each colour please.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Ahh I love things like this!! I would so have the ceramic coasters and pillows, just need a house first lol.. I'm off to check out Nanoukiko noww haha xxx

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, what wonderful picks! <3 I especially love the bow tie - so gorgeous!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Post a Comment

newer-posts older-posts home