Packwood House with a dozen eggs

Friday 5 August 2011



I spent a sunny afternoon at Packwood house with close friends, Fran(behind the camera) and Jo(pictured in the red dress)who are otherwise known as, design duo, a dozen eggs.
We did a photoshoot which was especially for their online shop, launched next week, which will feature my jewellery.
I was deffinately not in my comfort zone, modelling my own work, but Jo did a great job of taking my mind off the camera while Fran snapped away. It was really nice to work with friends and I'm very excited about our collaboration.
You can see afew of the images from the afternoon here.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Oh it looks so idyllic! Am so excited to have it all up and running x

Unknown said...

nice photo.

Post a Comment

newer-posts older-posts home