Wedding Inspired...

Monday 2 May 2011

Happy Bank Holiday Monday! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. With the Royal Wedding as inspiration, here's some wedding themed items that I love!



How beautiful are these hair pieces from the Black Label collection by Bando? Someone invite me to a wedding so I can wear one of these!


I love the detail that goes into The Dainty Woods beautifully handmade wedding accessories. So unusual and woodland magical.

I love the use of vintage emphera in this photograph (via le wedding party)

This charcoal bow tie by Something's Hiding in Here is perfect for your mid-century design loving date!

I had such a lovely royal wedding weekend filled with tea and cake, good friends, food and sunshine. You can see a few fun images on my best friend Becky's blog, Norts and Crosses.

And finally, the winner of my first ever giveaway is ANGELINA! Congratulations, there is an email on it's way to you! Thank you to all who entered. I'll be sending you all an email with a special 10% off voucher code to use in my etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer-posts older-posts home